- Patti Davis: Dear Sasha and Malia
- AP: Putin Accuses West of Trying to Sideline Russia
- PoliticsUSA: Tea Party Nation Says #Whitelivesmatter
- Eclectablog: While Progressives Try to Catch up with ALEC in the States, ALEC Moves to the Cities and Counties
- TPM: ‘Nuclear Option’ Helps Obama Reshape The Courts For A Generation
- Agregate: Who Would Jesus Waterboard?
Buck Banks | Oct. 4, 2023
Republican lawmakers are so performative, they’re artsy,
But as for governing, they’re not much of a party.
Though they’re ignoble and sophomoric,
They occasionally do the historic.
Like the firing of a House Speaker — lying Kevin McCarthy.