“Seems like about 20 minutes ago, we were denouncing these people as the ‘deep state’ and pledging never to trust them again without verification. Now, for some reason, we do trust them — implicitly and completely.”
— Fox News host Tucker Carlson, quoted by the New York Times.
It’s true you have better hair than I do, But I get more pussy than you do. (Click.)
– Phone message left by current Republican Party presidential frontrunner Donald Trump on the voicemail of Tucker Carlson, the rightwing pundit and Swanson Foods heir, after Carlson criticized Trump’s hair on the CNN show “Crossfire” in 1991.
- Matthew Yglesias: The “Decline” of Marriage Isn’t a Problem
- The National Memo: Saudi Money And The Moral Posturing Of Rand Paul
- Salon.com: 14 Ways Republicans Have Declared War on the Middle Class
- Media Matters: MSNBC’s Chris Hayes: “Odious” Emails Provide “A View Into The World Of Tucker Carlson”
- Think Progress: Ted Cruz Wants You To Believe He’s Legally Required To Sign Up For Obamacare. He’s Not.
- Buzzfeed: Democrats’ Loudest Attack Dog Can’t Stop Baiting Bobby Jindal