“After months of secret negotiations, a shadowy Russian bilked American spies out of $100,000 last year, promising to deliver stolen National Security Agency cyber-weapons in a deal that he insisted would also include compromising material on President Trump,” the New York Times reports.
Rand Paul held the pin when Mitch McConnell’s Patriot Act bubble popped,
Which is about the time Rand Paul’s popularity in the Senate dropped.
But with the NSA,
Is there really any way,
To tell when or if the government’s spying on us all has stopped?
- The National Memo: Jeb Planned to Avoid Vietnam by Filing As a Conscientious Objector
- Daily Kos: Politico Admits Media Is ‘Primed to Take Down Hillary Clinton’
- Washington Post: One of Jeb Bush’s Top Advisers on Israel: George W. Bush
- Wonkwire: Stop Calling the Estate Tax a ‘Death Tax’
- Politico: Liberals, Conservatives Unite vs. NSA spying
- Huffington Post: Why Carly Fiorina Won’t Survive The GOP Presidential Primary
- Matthew Yglesias: The “Decline” of Marriage Isn’t a Problem