Buzzfeed.com has the scoop. Summer Zervos, a former “Apprentice” candidate who is one of a dozen or so women who have accused Donald Trump of sexual misconduct, has subpoenaed his 2016 presidential campaign for all documents pertaining to “any woman alleging that Donald J. Trump touched her inappropriately.”
Buzzfeed reports that the subpoena was issued in March, but it’s contents have not been known until now:
They also asked for “all documents” concerning other women who have accused Trump of groping them, including Jessica Leeds, Mindy McGillivray, Rachel Crooks, Natasha Stoynoff, Temple Taggart, Kristin Anderson, Cathy Heller, Jill Harth, and Jessica Drake. The subpoena seeks “all documents concerning any accusations that were made during Donald J. Trump’s election campaign for president, that he subjected any woman to unwanted sexual touching and/or sexually inappropriate behavior.” Last year, Trump tweeted a blanket denial, saying, “Nothing ever happened with any of these women.”
The subpoena did not make its way into the court file until last month, when Zervos’s attorneys, including the high-profile lawyer Gloria Allred, filed it as part of motion disputing a contention from Trump’s legal team that her subpoena was too broad.
Donald’s attorneys have filed a motion to have the suit dismissed until their client is out of office, but in the run-up to the Clinton impeachment, the Republican-controlled U.S. Supreme Court ruled that presidents can be sued over civil matters while in office.
Gloria Allred, attorney for Summer Zervos, says Donald’s lawyers have until Oct. 31 to respond to the subpoenas. In a statement to Buzzfeed, she said, “We are hopeful that the court will deny President Trump’s motion to dismiss, so that we may move forward with discovery and obtain relevant documents and testimony.”